Thursday, January 14, 2010

Acrylic nails [pros and cons...guys: attractive??]?

so my mom is allowing me to get my nails done for my bday and i just wanna know the pros and cons of fake nails before getting them done. my mom has them and she ah-dores them, but i wanna know what other peoples experiences are with them. also, guys: do you think they are attractive or do they freak you out and you would rather us just paint our nails?Acrylic nails [pros and cons...guys: attractive??]?
pros:


they look great to some people,but everyone has their own opinion





really thats the only pro,haha





cons:


once your natural nails start growing in your fake nails grow with them..it doesnt look very good





they are a pain to take off





and once they are off..your natural nails are thinner and kind of ripped up alittle











and as for guys liking them..i dont know. it really depends on the guy


everyone is different.





hope this helps:]Acrylic nails [pros and cons...guys: attractive??]?
Over a long period of time, you can loose your natural nails.





The chemicals they use emit harsh fumes %26amp; carcinogens... I recommend wearing a surgical mask if you are going to get it done, %26amp; make sure they have it well ventilated.





Or, you could get your natural nails manicured %26amp; invest in some good old fashioned nail strengthener %26amp; grow out your own nails.





It's up to you, but I could not stand the feeling of wearing them... I didn't care how they looked, it bugged me so much how my fingers felt.





I prefer natural nails, but I love a good mani-pedi.
i personally don't go for it anymore, did it once and i love it at first, so pretty and strong and sexy, but the new growth and the fire line (line between the acrylic and your new nail), and the maintenance of them...too high





anyway, Happy birthday!
I tend to think they look cheap and tacky. If you're not used to them they can take getting used to and if they're too long they can be difficult to do things. If you wear contact lenses it can be hard to take them out.


They can fall off and when you want to take them off your natural nails are very thin and brittle, you basically have to wait for them to grow out which can take awhile.


Getting a manicure on your natural nails is a better way to go in my opinion
they are really nice


but you have to be careful


they tend to hurt


its hard to get used to them


and when you take them off


they mess up your nail.
it looks gorgoues

No comments:

Post a Comment