Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pro and cons of acrylic toe nails?

and how much do they normally run forPro and cons of acrylic toe nails?
Since nobody has answered your question yet...Acrylic Toe nails are not that great of an idea...you can increase your risk of severe fungus on your toes...(Thats discusting lol, dont you think so?) But, if you get the right brand, then its not so bad. If you wanted them go for BROADWAY I buy the finger nails and they look sooooo natural!! and thats what your going for. believe me, they work sooo well!!! go with me on this one!! PLEASE! You wont be sorry :)Pro and cons of acrylic toe nails?
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW YO!!!!!!!!! That's sooooooo nasty!!! Why would you do that???!!!!


I saw a fake set on a girl and it looked soooo tacky and nasty....the worst part of it was that one of the nails actually fell off!!! EWWWWW
They look really fake and tacky. I wouldn't reccommend it. Plus you're opening up the possibility of a fungal infection. Stick with a regular pedicure.
Why in hells bells would you want fake toenails? That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard today.
why would u ever do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment