Thursday, January 14, 2010

I want to get my nails pro done but, I NEED HELP!?

I play the guitar so they can NOT be all that long, but I also want a french mani on it but I want it to glow in the dark, what type of nails should I get?


acrylic


gels


light concept


acra gels OR


solar?


WHICH ARE THE BEST AND DURABLE AND ARE ABLE TO BE SHORT?????I want to get my nails pro done but, I NEED HELP!?
yeah... jsut go with your natural nails. Seriously, i tried to play guitar with fake ones.... c'est imposible! it's way too hard. just grow your nails out to the length you can tolerate playing with, then go get them painted and filed.





remember though, if you finger strum like crazy, you're going to ruin your beautiful manicure reallllyyyy fast, if i wanted to keep mine really nice i'd have to go like twice a weekI want to get my nails pro done but, I NEED HELP!?
One thing first. Solar Nails ARE acrylic nails. Nothing special about them. They are not some new kind of special, and better product for your nails. They are simply regular acrylic nails. Anyway, the very best UV nail gels on the market are LCN - Light Concept Nails. But, they are also the most expensive because the gel products cost so very much for the tech to purchase. Expect to pay NO less than about $65 for a full set of real LCN nails. I've seen LCN's go for upwards of $85 and more.


One thing though. Make sure that if you get LCN nails that you are gettinng the real thing. The containers of gels and other products used in the application of your nails will ALL be very clearly labeled as LCN by the manufacturer. If the container is not marked, they are probably not LCN gels. Here is a pic of genune LCN UV nail products. This is what the containers should look like - NO exceptions!!!


http://www.lcnusa.com/concepts/index.php


Good luck!
just get them painted french mani style..i work on cars..thats wat i have to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment