Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pros and Cons of fake nails?

I am thinking about getting fake nails from a salon. I want them for a occasion. That would be the only time I would wear them, and I would remove them shortly after. I wouldn't getr really long nails, just short ones. What are the pro's and con's of fake nails. And would you recommend fake or real nails? I am also a contact wearer, so could I get contacts in with fake nails?Pros and Cons of fake nails?
I get fake nails for pageants and I like them. They are easy and always look nice. However, your fingernails get weak, even if you just have them on for a week. Then your whole fingernail has to grow back to make them strong and not split. I wear contacts and if they are short, you should have no problem.Pros and Cons of fake nails?
getting fungus~!!
pro:pretty,no worry about re-painting


con:falls off easily,hard to do some things


p:s: your contacts would fall if you tried to use yr fake nails to pick them up
I just got mine done.


Pros...


look really pretty


last really long


Cons...


if your a contact wearer its gonna take some practice


my friend has contacts and puts hers in fine.





Get them as short as possible, ( like mine) just tell them as short as possible. For contacts, if u can have some1 put them in the first day while you get use to them. Otherwise, they are not that hard to look with.
I would personally recommend real nails.





I've used fake ones in the past and I just find it harder to do things with them on. (Buttons were a NIGHTMARE! Especially when i had to pee haha :D )





As you only want them for an occasion, would it be worth spending however much it is for them? Purely for one event?


You should just paint your real nails to match your outfit and rock it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment