Thursday, January 14, 2010

What are the pros and cons of the do-it-yourself fake nails?

I am thinking of getting them for my senior prom but I don't want to ruin my nails. I know they are bad if you get them a lot but I only want to get them this one time but not if they will ruin my nails.What are the pros and cons of the do-it-yourself fake nails?
I'm fourteen %26amp; I've been getting nails for over 3 years. my nails are fine. get them done at a nail shop they're really not as bad as they seem. if your nails are already long then don't get fake nails just get an over lay its better for your nails %26amp; if they break it hurts a lot less !What are the pros and cons of the do-it-yourself fake nails?
PROS.


cute


look good with almost anything


scratch people, good for itchin





CONS.


hard to do some stuff with them


easily breaking


they dont ruin your nails that much, they just make them a little rough and look weird...





i think you should get them for senior prom though....
its actually alot healthier than getting them done at a salon because of all the filing they do to get it to bond (im talking about acrylic fake nails) also if you get your nails done at a salon and one breaks at prom your out of luck. with the ones you buy yourself just buy 2 packs (there usually only like 5 dollars) and then throw them in your purse with some glue and if one pops of just head to the bathroom lol. the do it yourself ones do come off alot easier so you can probably only keep them for a day or too after your prom but once they come off or you take them off just buff your nails a little (to take off the excess glue) and then give them a clear coat or any color you want and they will be as good as new lol. have fun at prom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment