Saturday, January 2, 2010

Spilled nail polish remover on Macbook Pro?

I just spilled nail polish remover about the size of a quarter on the cover of my new Macbook Pro. I wiped it off two seconds right after and then cleaned it with a damp towel and then dried it. I don't see any stain or anything yet, but I'm afraid the remover will ruin the finish. I know it'd probably be bad for a regular Macbook with the plastic finish, but will my Macbook Pro be okay?Spilled nail polish remover on Macbook Pro?
If you dried it off and you can't see anything, chances are you'll be fine. The new MacBooks have pretty resistant cases.Spilled nail polish remover on Macbook Pro?
Do you have New Macbook Pro that just came out? If you then you should be sorry. Nuthing can give much wear damages on this laptop. Tried not to polish your nail too close to the laptop next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment