Thursday, January 14, 2010

Artificial nails--pros and cons?!?

Hi,


I am getting my nails done on Thursday at a salon and I'm not really sure which I want. I'm getting them done because I simply don't have time for the upkeep of my natural (beautiful, long, semi-strong, squared nails). I have had acrylic's before, but I am hearing good things about pink and whites, gels, and silk wraps. What are the pros and cons of each of them? Can you also tell me where I can go to see pictures of each example? Please and thank you :)Artificial nails--pros and cons?!?
i have solar nails. i have white tips with sparkles. they last longer and they dont have to file your nails down as much. they wont rip off as easily... but can be easily soaked off with acetone.





answer my question??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Artificial nails--pros and cons?!?
well they r all really gross and dirty and germy,


they thin your real nails down to the thickness of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment