Thursday, January 14, 2010

Are you PRO or ANTI RED NAILS?

AND WHYAre you PRO or ANTI RED NAILS?
pro if you have the skin tone to pull it off........why cause its a fun flirty sexy colorAre you PRO or ANTI RED NAILS?
I' am so pro. Because I'm a prep and white. Rad nail polish is totally flirty, and thats what preps do flirt. But red nails only look good if you have light skin. Dark skin you should try some darker colors.








Oh and by the way that girl up there that said red nails does not look good on pale people. It so does. I'm pale as pale. I mean I'm whiter than my teeth, and my friends sometimes think I'm a ghost. But red look the very best on me. Than light pink. But yeah. So just shut up. Cause you don't know NYthing:)
Pro if it goes with what you are wearing and they are kept nice and trimmed. I like red nails on the longer side as well...


Anti if you are wearing a color that totally clashes with red.
Definatly Pro!!!!!!!!!


Red nails look great with a lot of outfits and just look great in general. I like the medium red, not to dark but not pink red.
Depends, on the shade of red. A nice deep red, nice, a bright red, trampy.
Pro! Red screams im a freak on the low...lol





www.youravon.com/jasminegolden
Neither. There are just so many other nicer colors that I prefer.I don't even know the last time I bought red polish.
PRO!





they are sexy and feminine.





but they must be well cleaned , not chipped and sleek with longish nails not short ones.
Pro cause on my skin color it looks good but on a pale person it looks bad
Definitely PRO!!!


My nails are painted red right now!! It looks very sexy, and it shows you have lots of confience to wear bright red nails!!!
Pro, they're classy and go with pretty much anything.
I only wear red in the winter. But I like most all nail polish.
idk because like they don't look good on me but they look good on other people.
As long as they're not with a bright red, low-cut dress. Then, it looks trampy
anti. red is a cool color, but i think it just looks too fierce.
I only do my feet in red... that is the color for feet. It looks so good on my golden toes
pro i love to wear red nailpolish they look cute
i bite my nails so neither

No comments:

Post a Comment